Collection and Disclosure
During the twelve-month period prior to this effective date of this California privacy rights section, we may have collected and disclosed the following categories of information about you:
Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), email address, account name,
Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, and signature
Identifiers (Online): a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar
technology; other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers, and Internet Protocol address
Other Financial, Medical, and Health Information: bank account number, credit card number, debit card number and other financial information.
Commercial Information: including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including, but not limited to, browsing history,
search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements.
Purposes for collecting data
• Information we collect may be collected for the following business or commercial purposes:
• Providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services
• Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions
to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance
• Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction
• Detecting and responding to security incidents, protecting against and responding to malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or product that is owned, manufactured, or controlled by or for us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or product.
• Displaying advertisements intended for you based on information related to your activities over time and across nonaffiliated websites or online applications used to predict your preferences or interests (targeted advertising).
• Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Sources of data we collect
We may collect this information from these categories
• Yardbird and its affiliated companies
• Devices you use
• Service providers
We may share information with the following categories
of third parties:
• Our affiliated companies
• Our joint marketing partners
• Our business partners
• Social media networks
• Third party marketing partners
• Government entities, including law enforcement agencies