- Shake it off: Let your cushion covers know that you’re ready to recommit by showing dirt & debris who's in charge. Use a soft-bristled brush to wipe away those pesky particles – they’ll appreciate the effort.
- Feeling Bubbly: Mixing lukewarm water and a quarter cup mild soap makes for a true power couple. If you have a specific spill/stain, check out this chart from Sunbrella® to find your perfect match.
- Tender Love: A soft cloth or microfiber cloth can be used to blot or absorb stains left by spills or debris. When cleaning the cushion, use a soft bristle brush and clean the fabric seam-to-seam.
- Rinse & Renew: Make sure you rinse your cushions thoroughly with clean water to get rid of all the soap residue. You can use a hose or a bucket, but ensure that every trace of soap residue is eliminated, leaving behind a fresh and renewed foundation.
- Don't play games: Give your cushions the space they need to fully air-dry. They'll let you know when they're ready. Resist the temptation to use the dryer as a quick fix, as it can compromise the longevity of this special relationship and may even lead to a brutal breakup.
If you need any more
relationship care tips, please refer to Sunbrella's cleaning guide or reach out to our customer service! They are always here for you. Well at least Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM CST and Saturday - Sunday: 9AM - 4PM CST.
How to get your tough stains out